Lavender colors and shades can be used in so many ways when it comes to fashion. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes, lavender outfits are an excellent way to make a statement without being too flashy. The versatility of these outfits makes them some of the most common out there, but you can take your lavender outfits from boring to breathtaking with these six different types of outfits you need in your wardrobe. No matter what type of lavender outfits you’re looking for, this guide will help you find them!
1) Floral Style
This spring, one of the most fashionable colors is lavender. This pastel shade can be difficult to wear, but when done right, it looks amazing. Here are some different ways you can style lavender so you can look your best this season.
1. Pair a lavender blouse with jeans and wedges for a casual but put-together look.
2. Try a lavender dress with nude heels and simple jewelry for a pretty and feminine outfit.
3. Create a fun and flirty ensemble by wearing a lavender skirt with a white top and colorful accessories.
4. To make a bold statement, pair a lavender jacket with black pants and heels.
5. Wear a floral lavender dress for a girly look that will surely have heads turning your way.
6. Dress up an otherwise boring outfit by adding in accessories like long necklaces or earrings to create a chic style that’s perfect for work or play.
2) Shirt Styles
1. A classic button-down shirt is a great way to incorporate lavender into your wardrobe. It can be worn on its own or layered under a sweater or jacket.
2. A chambray shirt is a great option for a casual lavender look. It can be worn with jeans, shorts, or skirts.
3. A denim shirt is another versatile option for lavender outfits. It can be dressed up or down and looks great with any bottom.
4. A flowing blouse is a feminine and romantic option for a lavender outfit. It can be worn with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt.
5. A tee shirt is a comfortable and easy option for an everyday lavender outfit. It can be paired with jeans, shorts, or skirts.
6. An off the shoulder top adds some glamour to a simple outfit. These tops are perfect for wearing with high waisted bottoms like jeans or skirts.
7. An oversized sweater is one of the most versatile pieces in anyone’s closet. Wear it over anything from tights and leggings to jeans or shorts for a chic lavender look that can go from day to night easily!
3) Blouse Styles
1. The first style is the basic blouse. It’s a simple top with no frills or extras.
2. The second style is the ruffled blouse. This top has a little bit of extra detail around the neckline and often has ruffles on the sleeves as well.
3. The third style is the off-the-shoulder blouse. This top is perfect for showing off your shoulders and upper chest.
4. The fourth style is the cropped blouse. This top is shorter than most, hitting right at the waistline or just below it.
5. The fifth style is the tunic blouse. This top is longer than a regular blouse, often falling to mid-thigh or even longer.
4) Scarf Styles
The first type of lavender outfit is the infinity scarf. This is a great option for those who want to keep their neck warm but also have the option to style their scarf in different ways. The second type of lavender outfit is the chunky knit scarf. This is a great option for those who want a little bit more warmth and coverage. The third type of lavender outfit is the light and airy scarf. This is a great option for those who want to add a touch of elegance to their look. The fourth type of lavender outfit is the headscarf. This is a great option for those who want to keep their hair out of their face but also add a touch of style to their look.
5) Jumpsuit Style
A lavender jumpsuit is the perfect way to make a statement without being too over-the-top. This outfit is perfect for a day or night out, and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. To dress up your look, add some sparkly jewelry and heels. For a more casual outfit, pair your jumpsuit with flats or sandals. Add a blazer to give it an edge or throw on a fedora hat. If you’re looking for something more laid back, keep it simple with just a tee shirt and jeans.
6) Colorful Prints
A touch of lavender can bring life to any outfit. If you’re looking to add a pop of color to your wardrobe, consider a lavender print. From floral dresses to printed blouses, there are endless ways to style this pretty hue. Not sure how to wear it? Check out these ideas for inspiration.
-A cardigan over a sleeveless dress: Pairing an oversized cardigan with a pastel dress is one way to show off the versatility of this beautiful color.
-White jeans and lavender top: A simple white top paired with some purple bottoms is perfect for summer!
-Floral pants: Throw on some floral pants and voila! Instant statement piece.
-Blush crop top and lace skirt: Dress up your favorite summertime staples with one bright addition!
-Turquoise shirtdress: Team up navy blue jeans with an eye catching turquoise shirtdress that will make heads turn as you walk by.