If you’ve just gotten your hair dyed brown, you may be wondering how to style it so that it looks natural and beautiful. Fortunately, there are many options out there for you to choose from, ranging from easy to high-maintenance but all designed to give you the look you want with as little work as possible. Here are a few of our favorite tips and tricks on styling your bronze hair for a stunning look!
Use these products
If you want to add some dimension to your bronze hair, consider highlights or lowlights. Highlights are great for adding a pop of brightness, while lowlights can help give your hair some depth.
When it comes to styling your bronze hair, there are a few products you’ll need. First, you’ll need a good shampoo and conditioner. Next, you’ll need a heat protectant if you plan on using any heat styling tools. And last but not least, you’ll need a good hairspray to keep your style in place. Spray the product into your roots and then comb it through from the scalp down with a fine-tooth comb. Once that’s done, apply another layer of spray throughout your hair. With wet hair, it’s best to use a volumizing mousse before blow drying.
After blow drying your hair straight, use a straightening iron for volume at the crown and ends. For long styles that don’t require heat styling, try scrunching in some texturizing powder at the root area so that when your curls dry they will have more bounce and shine!
You can also experiment with beach waves by curling sections of your hair loosely (not tightly) around large barreled curling irons and pinning up the end. The next day, pull out the pins and run your fingers through your hair – this is an easy way to achieve natural looking waves without having to wash your hair!
Try these styles
If you want to show off your new bronze hair, try these styles.
First, try a sleek and straight style. This will show off the new color and make it look shiny and healthy.
Second, try a half-up, half-down style. This is a great way to show off your new color while still keeping your hair out of your face.
Third, try a high ponytail. This is a great way to show off your new color while still keeping your hair out of your face.
Fourth, try an updo. This is a great way to show off your new color while still keeping your hair out of your face.
Fifth, try a messy bun. This is a great way to show off your new color while still keeping your hair out of your face.
Lastly, try braids. Braids are always in style and they are very easy to do. They are a great way to show off your new color without having too much going on with your hair at once. You can also do this with fishtails instead of braids if you would like something a little more fancy! These are just some ideas, but there are many different things that you could do with your hair to showcase how beautiful your new shade of bronze is.
If you have been dying to change up your hairstyle but have not had the time or money, now is the perfect time to update it! With the help of a few styling tips, you’ll be able to get creative with your new shade of brown. I hope you found this helpful! There are so many ways to style your new color and all of them will look great! The best part about trying out a new hair style is that even if you don’t love it, it won’t take long before you can grow back your natural color. In this way, feel free to experiment with a few of these strategies to find which is most perfect for you!
Take these tips from Instagram influencers
If you’re one of the many people who have decided to go bronze this year, congratulations! You’re in for a stunning new look. But if you’re not sure how to style your bronze hair, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Here are some tips from Instagram influencers on how to style your bronze hair for a stunning look.
1. Go natural with your makeup. When you have bronzed hair, you don’t need to do much with your makeup. A natural look will complement your new hair color perfectly.
2. Choose the right shampoo and conditioner. To keep your bronze hair looking its best, use shampoo and conditioner specifically designed for colored hair. They will cleanse and nourish your hair while preserving your vibrant shade.
3. Avoid using a lot of heat styling tools. The sun exposure that gives you a sunkissed glow also fades your hair color faster than usual, so try to avoid using too many heat styling tools when it comes to styling.
4. Get rid of excess oil by using dry shampoo after every wash (unless you prefer washing more often). Dry shampoos help absorb excess oils and give your hair a more natural look without adding any extra residue or weighing it down.
Inspiration from celebrity bronze hairstyles
If you’re looking to add a touch of glamour to your look, consider bronze hair. This rich hue is perfect for those with warm skin tones and can be styled in a variety of ways. Here are some celebrity-inspired bronze hairstyles to try.
1) Begin by prepping the hair with shampoo and conditioner. Blow dry the hair smooth using a round brush and curling iron or straightener, whichever style you prefer.
2) Gather the top layer of hair from one side of the head to the other and secure it at the back of your head with an elastic band.
3) Twist all remaining strands into two strands on either side as shown in this picture below:
4) Pin these two twisted sections together using bobby pins at different heights so that they appear more natural (not too high or low). Repeat on opposite side of head so that both sides have twisted sections pinned together in place.
For a fuller bun, gather the rest of your hair and twist it up and wrap the ends around the base. Finish off with hairspray if desired.