How to do Smokey Eye Makeup for a glamorous night out? It’s easier than you think! This eye makeup look will give you a sexy and alluring appearance, allowing you to sweep your date off their feet and never leave the house again. The techniques used in this tutorial are simple enough to apply even if you’re wearing little or no makeup the rest of the day, and they can be used as an everyday look as well.
Tips before you begin
1. Decide which colors you want to use. You can go for a purple Smokey eye, gold Smokey eye, or black Smokey eye.
2. Choose an eyeshadow primer to help your eyeshadow stay in place and prevent creasing.
3. Select three eyeshadows in similar shades – a light color, a medium color, and a dark color.
4. Apply the lightest shade all over your lid and up to your brow bone.
5. Next, use the medium shade on your lid, crease, and lower lash line.
6. Finally, use the darkest shade on your lid and outer corner of your eye, smudging it along your lower lash line as well.
Black Smokey Eye
A black smokey eye is perfect for a glamorous night out.
Steps for Black Smokey eye
1) Start with your favorite primer, to ensure the makeup will last all day long
2) Use an angled brush and cover the entire lid in a matte shade of dark brown or black. Then, line the lower lash line with dark brown eyeliner.
3) Put on false lashes to open up your eyes and add depth
4) Now it’s time to get dramatic! Apply a metallic purple shadow over the upper lash line and crease of the eye lid. Add more shadow along the lower lash line, blending it upward toward the crease of your eyelid
5) Fill in sparse brows with brow powder or pencil to give them definition. Brush through hairs with a spoolie brush and set with hairspray.
6) Dust a highlight color from the inner corner of your eye outward to make you look wide awake, then blend in gently using your finger.
7) You can finish off this fabulous look by using liner that matches the color of your lipstick for lip liner, applying matching lipstick, and sealing everything in place with lip gloss
Purple Smokey Eye
A smokey eye is the perfect way to add a little glamour to your look for a night out. Plus, it’s easy to do!
Follow these simple steps for a beautiful purple smokey eye.
1. Begin by applying a primer to your eyelids. This will help the shadow stay in place and make the color pop.
2. Next, use a purple eyeshadow on your lid and blend it up into the crease.
3. Apply gold eyeshadow to your lower lash line, inner corner of your eye, under your brow bone and inner corners of your eyebrows. Blend everything together so that the colors are seamless.
4. Finish with black mascara on top lashes only (we don’t want those bottom lashes sticking together!) and apply false lashes if desired.
Golden Smokey eye
A smoky eye is the perfect way to add a little bit of glamour to your look for a night out. And while it may seem like a complicated makeup technique, it’s actually quite easy to do!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create a golden smokey eye:
1. Begin by applying a primer to your eyelids. This will help create a smooth canvas for the rest of your makeup.
2. Next, use a gold eyeshadow and apply it all over your lid.
3. Then, use a darker shade of gold in the crease of your eye for added depth.
4. Use a black pencil eyeliner to line your upper and lower lashlines. You can also choose to wing out the liner if you prefer that look.
5. Apply some black mascara or false lashes (if you have them) on your lashes and brush them up towards your brows.
6. Apply a pink blush on the apples of your cheeks with a light dusting of highlighter across your cheekbones and nose bridge as well as under your eyebrows for highlighting purposes.
7. You’re done! You now have an elegant gold smokey eye perfect for an evening out with friends or loved ones!
Bronze Smokey Eye
A bronze smokey eye is the perfect way to add a touch of glamour to your look for a night out.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by applying a primer to your eyelids to help create a smooth canvas for your shadow.
2. Next, use a small brush to apply a bronze shadow all over your lid, up to the crease.
3. Then, use a darker shade of bronze in the crease of your eye, blending it well.
4. Add some highlighter under your brow bone and in the inner corner of your eye for extra brightening power.
5. Use black pencil liner on your upper lash line and lower lash line, starting at the outer corner of your eye and extending toward the inside corner as if you were drawing a sideways V shape.
6. Take an angled brush to finish off with some black mascara on both top lashes and bottom lashes, being sure not to clump any lashes together.
Black and Gold Smokey Eye
Black and gold is a classic smokey eye color combination.
Step by Step guide to black and gold Smokey eye:
1) To start, apply a black shadow to your lid and blend it up into the crease.
2) Then, add a gold shadow to the inner corner of your eye and blend it out.
3) Next, line your lower lash line with a black pencil liner and smudge it out.
4)Finally, apply mascara to both your top and bottom lashes. This look is perfect for a night out on the town! It has a glamorous feel that will make you feel confident in any situation.